Maple Street Weddings
When you host your reception at Creekside Place, our entire 5,000-square-foot facility is at your disposal. Use as many of our rooms as you choose to create a truly unforgettable day.
Our Lobby and Lounge areas offer before-dinner gathering space for your guests to mingle and enjoy appetizers and beverages.
Double doors lead to our Grand Room, with seating for more than 200 people. If your event will be on a smaller scale, we’re happy to custom-size the room to create a more intimate setting for you and your guests.
A private Bridal Room provides a quiet place for the bride and attendants to relax and rejuvenate.
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” mindset at Creekside Place. Our versatile rooms can be configured to your specifications. And nearly everything throughout the facility is portable, so we can place it in the location of your choice—or remove it from your event all together. We like to think of it as a blank canvas, starting fresh with each event.
Our Grand Room is the ideal size for receptions of 200+ guests. Located just off the lobby, with easy access to the kitchen, lounge and rest rooms.
Your booking includes these items at no extra cost:
- Access to all our public spaces—lobby, lounge, grand room, activity room, bridal room and commercial-grade kitchen
- Pre-event planning and on-site management throughout your event
- Banquet tables and chairs, set up to your specifications
- Use of two ceiling-mounted projectors and wall-mounted screens
- Coat racks
- Complete cleanup of event rooms*
* Excludes kitchen, which must be cleaned by the caterer
Wedding Bar Options
- Open Bar – Client charged based on drink consumption. Guests order their drink, and it is put on a tab. The tab is totaled at the end of the designated time, and a 20% gratuity is added to the total. This is paid at the end of the event with a reserved credit card.
- Cash Bar – Guests pay for their own drinks with cash or credit card. Client may order drink tickets ahead of time to be handed out to guests at their discretion.
- Capped Bar – Based on predetermined dollar amount, for which the bar remains “Open Bar”. Once the amount is reached, the bar will turn to a cash bar for the remainder of the event. A 20% gratuity is added to the capped bar total.
- Wedding Party Tab – The bridal party and/or immediate family members put their drinks on a tab for the designated time and is paid with a reserved credit card at the end of the event. A 20% gratuity is added to the total.
- Cocktail Hour – Client charged based on drink consumption during the first hour of reception and it is put on a tab. After the designated hour, the bar will turn to cash bar for the remainder of the event. The tab is totaled at the end of the designated time, and a 20% gratuity is added to the total. This is paid at the end of the event with a reserved credit card.
- Beer & Wine Bar – Client charged for all beer and wine consumption. Remainder of drinks are cash bar in which guest pays. The tab is totaled at the end of the event, a 20% gratuity is added to the total. This is paid with a reserved credit card.
- Signature Cocktail Bar – Client charged for designated signature cocktails. Remainder of drinks are cash bar in which guest pays. The tab is totaled at the end of the event, a 20% gratuity is added to the total. This is paid with a reserved credit card.
*Above options must utilize our licensed bar staff. Bartender fee is $30 per bartender, per hour. Three hour minimum (includes 2 hours service, plus 1 hour to set up and clean up). The number of bartenders required is dependent on group size and will be determined by our meeting & event planner.
You’re welcome to work with any service provider you choose for your big day. We are happy to assist you in finding vendors to fit your needs. Caterers must be licensed and insured.