Creekside Place, Inc. is a multipurpose facility, locally governed, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation located in Evansville, Wisconsin. The facility serves as a community center, senior center and event venue. We’re proud to serve the needs of local and area residents every day in a variety of ways.
Social, educational, fun programs and activities for all ages.
Services, activities and classes to promote healthy, independent living for seniors.
Maple Street Events
Meeting and event space for groups, public events and private parties.
Creekside Place provided the following opportunities for its members and guests in 2019:
- Art exhibits and receptions showcasing the work of area artists, including our popular student art display in the spring. Visit our Art Gallery page for more details.
- Meals on wheels and Tuesday/Thursday senior lunches in conjunction with the Rock County Nutrition Program
- Transportation service to and from Creekside Place and other local destinations for appointments, grocery shopping and other activities
- Creekside Café the second Monday of each month
- Cards & games—Tuesday bingo, Wednesday bunco and Tuesday morning Euchre group. See our Social Activities page for more info.
- Exercise classes
- Indoor garage sale
- Cruise Night
- Soups for Soul
- Health Fair
- Free meeting space for non-profit groups, including BASE (Building A Safer Evansville), Girl Scouts, 4H, Evansville Soccer Club, Lions Club, Tourist Club, Women’s Literary Club, and the Grove Society.